Wednesday, September 5, 2012

post 1 : about me

As you can see from my blog, my name is Abbey. I'm from Windsor Ct, a little town stuck between Hartford, and the airport in Windsor Locks and also between city life and farmland. I currently live in North Providence year round (dorm life wasn't for me). I work full time at Congress Tavern in downtown Providence and I  babysit on occasion. This past summer I worked, took a summer course and traveled to northern Vermont and to D.C and Baltimore. When not in class im either working, sleeping, hiking, or hanging out with friends or family. The reason im taking this course is because I have filled my major and minor requirements with extra credits that need to be filled (and it seemed like it could be interesting). Hopefully I am introduced to many new things that I had not known before.

No comments:

Post a Comment